Rent Our Space
Thank you for your interest in renting space at the 29th Street Community Center. Please read below for more information on how to rent our space.
(Birthday parties, baby showers, graduation parties, repass ceremonies, etc.)
The 29th Street Community Center has three rooms for rental: our community room on the 1st floor that holds up to 40 people, our large multipurpose room on the 2nd floor that holds up to 100 people, and Barclay School’s gymnasium. Our multipurpose room has a connecting kitchen that can be added on to your rental agreement, if needed. These rooms are wonderful for wedding celebrations, baby showers, birthday parties, and graduation parties.
Our rental fees are as follows:
- Community Room (mid-sized, up to 40 people): $65/hour (Monday-Thursday); $90/hour (Friday-Saturday)
- Multi-Purpose Room (large, up to 100 people): $90/hour (Monday-Thursday); $115/hour (Friday-Saturday)
- Gymnasium (large): $80/hour (Monday-Thursday); $105/hour (Friday-Saturday)
- Multi-Purpose Room and Gymnasium: $150/hour (Monday-Thursday); $175/hour (Friday-Saturday)
- Multi-Purpose Room and Community Room: $125/hour (Monday-Thursday); $150/hour (Friday-Saturday)
- Community Room and Gymnasium: $125/hour (Monday-Thursday); $175/hour (Friday-Saturday)
There are bathrooms accessible on each floor.
Please note, no alcohol is permitted for any space rentals.
Ready to Rent?
Please fill out the Rental Form when you are ready to reserve your space rental.
If this is your first time renting with us, fill out the form above. We will reach out to you to come view the space before moving forward. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.